15 Ways You Can Save Money
with Urethane Parts
Urethane is a versatile, high wear material that can save manufacturers, industry, and inventors money and reduce down time.
- Urethane parts can be duplicated from an existing or obsolete part you can't find a replacement for.
- Urethane withstands temperatures of over 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Urethane is highly resistant to wear, abrasion, solvents, cuts, and tears.
- Urethane is very resistant to oil and most chemicals.
- Urethane can be bonded to metal.
- Urethane can be cast, molded, and machined to your exact specifications.
- Urethane can be adjusted to any step on the durometer scale, from very soft to rock-hard. Dual-durometer parts are made to two steps on the durometer scale.
- Urethane is naturally elastic with great rebounding quality.
- Urethane comes in a wide variety of colors for color coding and color matching.
- Urethane liners in hoppers and trucks significantly reduce noise levels.
- Cast urethane generally involves lower tooling costs.
- Urethane has the ability to provide a simple fix for a complicated issue. You could save thousands of dollars by using urethane creatively to meet a particular need.
- Urethane allows the production of affordable prototypes.
- With custom-fitted urethane, there's no waste—often no machining is required to make a part fit for immediate use.
- If you experience premature product failure, a custom job shop can help you with emergency problem-solving by creating the part you need out of urethane.
Custom Designed and Formulated Urethane
For a urethane product designed to meet your specific needs contact our urethane specialists to discuss your project.